I. Information clause
We inform that:
- The Controller of data covered by the consent for personal data processing is Techno-Service S.A. with its registered office at ul. Siedlicka 6 in Gdańsk (post code: 80-222), e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The purpose of collecting data is their processing:
- within the scope necessary to properly render services electronically and execute orders placed by you,
- to handle complaints made by you,
- to transfer information concerning our company and its offer – if you subscribed to our newsletter,
- to create your account or accounts on our website and manage them,
- to provide account service and transactions, as well as solve technical problems, management of notifications sent, e.g., through a contact form, contact, including contact for purposes related to rendering services.
- You have the right of access to the content of data, their rectification, deletion or limitation of processing (unless it distorts performance of the agreement or data controller’s obligations resulting from provisions of the law), as well as the right to object, request to stop processing and transferring of data (if it is technically possible), and the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to render services resulting from point 2.In case of failure to provide the data, implementation of provisions allowing for rendering services properly will not be possible.
- Data made available by you will not be made available to third parties. The only recipients of data will be institutions authorized under the applicable law (and our business partners).
- Data made available by you will be subject to profiling, that is they will be used for:
- monitoring activity covering, e.g., searching key words, personalizing advertisements,
- according to previously browsed content, adjusting categories of offers in the settings of our platform or the settings of external stakeholders’ services on the basis of the activity on our site,
- contacting with you, including for the purposes connected with permitted marketing activities through available communication channels, particularly, with your consent, by e-mail and telephone,
- conducting research and analyses, among others, with regard to functionality of our platform, improvement of services as well as estimation of main interests and needs of visitors,
- organization of loyalty programs, competitions, and promotional campaigns,
- conducting statistical analyses.
- The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
- We inform that we will process your data throughout the term of the agreement concluded with you, as well as after its termination, for the purposes of: making claims connected with performing the agreement, performing obligations resulting from provisions of the law, including particularly tax and accounting obligations, preventing abuses and frauds, statistical and archival purposes, for the maximum period of 10 years from the date of the end of performing the agreement. We store your personal data for marketing purposes throughout the term of the agreement or until the date of making by you an objection to such processing, whichever occurs earlier.
- Data subjects may contact the Personal Data Controller in all cases connected with processing their personal data, and they are obliged to report to the Personal Data Controller all incidents and breaches related to the safety of personal data to processing of which they are authorized.
- In all disputed cases, you have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority (President of Personal Data Protection Authority).
II. Cookies policy
It is very important for us to protect the privacy of our website (www.pcb-technoservice.eu) users. Please read the information below concerning data collection, principles of their processing and usage. Every user staying on the website and using its resources simultaneously consents to the usage of cookie files.
- What are the cookie files?
These are text files from the website saved by the website user's Internet browser. There are temporary cookie files – saved until the browser closure – and cookie files with a definite expiry date, saved by the browser for a longer time.
- Do the cookie files include personal data?
These files do not allow for the download of any personal or contact details, nor are they harmful to a computer or its user data. This is why it is recommended not to switch them off in the browser. Deactivation of the cookie service shall not adversely affect the website content and operation. It can, however, make the website usage less comfortable.
- What do we use the cookie files for?
Technical data collected automatically may be applied for the analysis of behaviours of the www.pcb-technoservice.eu users, collection of population statistics, as well as for the website traffic statistics or for the customisation of its content.
TS PCB uses the external cookie files for the following purpose: remarketing through Google Analytics. External providers, including Google, may view our ads on the Internet. The service controller and external providers use their own cookie files (e.g. Google Analytics) and the cookie files of external companies (e.g. DoubleClick) to receive notification of ads and to optimise and display them based on the user visit history.
We are the only personal data controller on the website www.pcb-technoservice.eu. We process personal data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and to the Act on Rendering Electronic Service of 18 July 2002. Personal data may also be processed by the IT company Freshmail, ul. Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków.
- How to delete the cookie files?
By default website browsing software allows for cookie files to be placed on the terminal device. These settings may be changed by way of blocking their automatic service in the Internet browser's settings or by notifying the user each time they are sent to the user device. The software (Internet browser) settings contain detailed information on the possibilities and methods of the cookie files service. The user may demand the complete deletion of its personal data. Upon their deletion we will not contact the user nor provide them with any information concerning our activity.
III. Final provisions